Transparency in the use of information
Welcome to our software-as-a-service platform. In order for you to use our services, it is necessary for you to agree to the data protection conditions below. These terms are designed to protect privacy and ensure that your data is secure while using our platform. By registering on our RightSupply.net, you acknowledge and agree that you will provide non-confidential sustainability information and other data of your organization not subject to the industrial or intellectual property of your organization.
This data will be used exclusively to provide you with digital sustainability and corporate social responsibility analysis and reporting services for your organization, clients or owners of sustainability observatories in which you wish to participate as a company.
We are committed to complying with applicable data protection laws and regulations, including the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), and to protect your privacy at all times. We will ensure that your personal data is processed and stored securely, and will only be used for the purposes for which it was collected.
Who are we?
RightSupply is an on-line platform for the creation and analysis of sustainability reports and indexes for organizations. Our web address is: https://www.rightsupply.net. and has been created by the team of expert consultants of Ecomundis Communication & Sustainability in response to the need for environmental assessment of suppliers in the business value chain.
What data do we collect and why do we collect it?
The platform collects only those data that allow AUTHORIZED USERS to know and report on the sustainability indexes and reports of their organizations based on internationally recognized metrics and standards and that these same users enter in the Platform RightSupply.net; each organization being responsible for the veracity of the data imported in the questionnaires or through the forms provided for this purpose.
Once the questionnaires have been finalized and completed, they may be verified by means of a technical conformity assessment procedure carried out by Ecomundis Consulting services or validated by a third party. In both cases the conditions and terms will be established in each case by private contract between both parties. This process requires a specific license of use "Company Sustainability Index".
Information Access Authorizations
USERS AUTHORIZED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION TO VIEW YOUR REPORTS AND SUSTAINABILITY
As a user organization of this platform, whenever a new record or information is generated through a form, your company will have the option to control which other users will have access to each of your own and self-generated Sustainability Reports and Indexes. Specifically, your company can choose to:
- Do not make them public and use the platform only to learn privately about your provisional sustainability index and generate a preliminary their provisional sustainability index and generate a preliminary Sustainability Report.
- Share them with certain customers or managers of sustainability observatories, either in the evaluation process of your organization as a supplier and with your customer, or in the voluntary participation of your company in sustainability analysis observatories of organizations and institutions.
- Publish them in Open Report mode, generating free access through a link (only for reports finalized with content verification under the annual "Company Sustainability Index" license). See examples at www.rightsupply.info/blog
Media and images provided
The images that your organization inserts in the platform must be free of rights for their dissemination, being the company responsible for complying with the corresponding image rights of those persons who may appear in them.
Safety and responsibility
Our company policy does not allow us to share the data provided without any of the authorizations described above. The organization reserves the right to make global valuations and statistical studies with the set of data provided by all the organizations in a grouped way but never associated to specific companies or in a nominal way.
It is important to note that although we take security measures appropriate to the type of information managed and provide a secure, reliable and unvulnerable service to date, there is no full guarantee against security breaches that would result in data loss, although our systems use robust systems and perform sufficient backups. By agreeing to these terms, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability that may arise as a result of your use of our platform.
How long do we keep your data?
RIGHT SUPPLY will guarantee the integrity and archiving of the data for a minimum of 5 years after the termination of any contractual obligation between the two parties.
Right to delete data
Your organization has the right to make or request the deletion or removal of all data associated with your organization at any time.
How do we keep your data?
RIGHT SUPPLY guarantees the security and encryption of data through SSL encryption and only works on secure servers. The system performs two types of backup internally and externally to the server under daily control to ensure data recovery.
Privacy and personal data protection policy
RIGHT SUPPLY does not collect personal data beyond the name, surname, position and e-mail of the user of the platform, however the following is noted:
HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the applicable Data Protection regulations and taking into account the principle of transparency, we intend that all information and communication regarding the processing of your personal data should be easily accessible and understandable to any user. To this end, ECOMUNDIS EDITORIAL,SL (hereinafter ECOMUNDIS) as the data controller, informs you that the data obtained through its website (www.rightsupply.net) will be treated in accordance with current legislation.
The purpose of the treatment of your data is to inform you about our services, to register you in our Newsletter if you have decided to subscribe, to send you the online quotation you have requested and to answer the questions you have asked us through our web contact form.
The services offered through the website are only available to adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information on our contact form.
ECOMUNDIS informs you that the personal data collected through the various forms on the website (web contact form, newsletter subscription form, online quotation request form) will be included in specific files of the Organisation that are part of the ECOMUNDIS Register of processing activities. ECOMUNDIS undertakes to treat these data with strict confidentiality, maintaining due secrecy and guaranteeing the appropriate security measures.
We inform you that no data will be passed on to third parties nor will there be any international transfer of data, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The company informs of its COOKIES POLICY, thus complying with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
FULL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- TAX NAME: ECOMUNDIS EDITORIAL,SL
- C.I.F.: B-63593578
- TAX ADDRESS: Calle Pau Claris, 23 08292 Esparreguera
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- TELEPHONE: 937777623
- Spanish company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Year 2004.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At ECOMUNDIS we treat the information you provide to us with the aim of
- Subscribe to our Newsletter if you have decided to subscribe to it.
- To carry out promotional and advertising activities by any means, including sending commercial messages via SMS, email, and postal mail, which may be of interest to you, based on the data provided by filling out any of our forms, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship. Likewise, we process data related to the user browsing this website (IP and browsing habits) in order to improve the user's browsing experience (to carry out this type of activities, RIGHTSUPPLY undertakes to ask the user's prior consent).
- Answer your questions through our web contact form.
- Send you an online quote when you have previously requested it through our "online quote" request form.
The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and will be responsible for communicating any changes to the data, and ECOMUNDIS will be exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows
- Execution of a contract for the provision of services, in the event that you are a customer, employee or supplier.
- Consent of the interested party given on the web page, by means of request or consultation through any of our web forms.
The data we request from you are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and, in no case, are you obliged to provide them, but your failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
The time limit for the conservation of the data collected and processed will be limited. This period of time is necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on ECOMUNDIS in accordance with the various applicable regulations.
In any case, ECOMUNDIS exhaustively collects the conservation periods of the different documents in its possession in its register of processing activities according to their typology.
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or until the data subject requests its deletion.
- If you authorise your subscription to the ECOMUNDIS Newsletter, we will provide you with information about our products and services through various means, by e-mail or by making telephone calls.
- Subscription to the ECOMUNDIS Newsletter may involve the use of your personal data to provide you with personalised advertising related to our products and services through e-mails, or telephone calls.
- You can also unsubscribe from the Newsletter section of the website at any time, and follow the instructions provided in each communication.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ECOMUNDIS processes their personal data. The data controller will facilitate the exercise of the data subject's rights under Articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and Articles 12 to 18 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
- Data subject's right of access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the specific personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to him/her. Having regard to the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the completion of personal data which are incomplete, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of erasure ("the right to forget"): The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the deletion of personal data relating to him, who shall be obliged to delete, inter alia, personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to request limitation of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of the data when a specific case is fulfilled.
- Right to object to processing: The data subject may object to the processing of his/her personal data by the controller.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data relating to him/her which he/she has supplied to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and to have them communicated to another controller without being prevented from doing so by the controller to whom he/she has supplied them.
You can exercise your rights by writing to ECOMUNDIS at: [email protected]
Please note that you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal.
ECOMUNDIS informs users that, if they have requested to receive commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that your data have not been properly dealt with, at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process may come from the following sources:
- The Organization's own database, prepared with data from the Organization's clients.
- Contacts obtained through the contact form on our website.
- Contacts obtained through the online quote request form.
- Contacts obtained through the subscription of a user in our Newsletter.
- Data and information provided through the sustainability questionnaire.
The categories of data processed in the web forms are identifying data used to obtain commercial information (name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address).
ECOMUNDIS does not process specially protected data.
WHAT REGULATIONS HAVE WE APPLIED TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We would like to inform you that we have used the following applicable regulations to adapt our website to current requirements:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GPRS)
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI)